Singapore Payroll Calculator 2024
Calculate payroll costs for up to 20 employees in Singapore in 2024 for free (view alternate tax years available). You can find detailed information on how to calculate payroll in Singapore in 2024 below the calculator and details about the features within the tool.
Rate and Share, Show you Care 😊 Your feedback and support helps us keep this resource FREE for all to use, thank you.
How to calculate Payroll in Singapore in 2024
Calculating payroll in Singapore can seem a headache initially, you may have the language barrier to consider, getting to grips with the different social security deductions, income tax policies and withholding requirements in Singapore just a few elements you need to consider. The good news is that in addition to the free payroll calculator for Singapore, we also provide detailed salary examples for Singapore which are linked directly from the payroll service so that you can see your total payroll and employment costs inclusive of all payroll deductions and click on individual salaries to see the specific detailed salary calculation. We feel this is a great payroll solution for forecasting employment costs and well as understanding how much your employees earn after tax. It also allows employees to understand how much tax is paid as part of their salary package in Singapore (most employees do not see or understand the total employment costs incurred by employers in Singapore).
Using the Free Payroll Calculator for Singapore
The Singapore Payroll Calculator is designed to be intuitive, but we feel it is always useful to have a step-by-step guide to using the calculator to ensure you, the user, get the most out of this tool and the best experience whilst using iCalculator™. We will start by covering a step by step process for using the Singapore Payroll Calculator as most employers will already be familiar with the basics of payroll deductions. After reviewing the steps required to calculate payroll costs in Singapore, we also provide some links to other employer calculators and tools which we feel you may also find useful when employing staff in Singapore.
- Select the tax year you wish to calculate your payroll costs in Singapore for.
- Choose the payment period for your employees. This allows you to use the calculator for annual salaries or monthly, weekly, hourly rates etc.
- Choose the number of employees that you wish to calculate the costs for. Note that the Singapore Payroll Calculator will provide individual salary and employer payroll taxes in Singapore for each employee and the total cost of payroll deductions for all employees in Singapore. The calculator will also provide a link to a supporting salary example for each employee which provides details of how the payroll deductions were calculated and the associated salary costs and tax home pay information.
- [Optional] Enter the name of your employees. This is useful if you want to email the results for later reference.
- Enter the salary for each Employee. This should be the total salary per payment period as selected at step 2.
- Press calculate. The Singapore Payroll Calculator will then produce your payroll cost calculation.
Understanding and getting familiar with payroll deductions and payroll costs in Singapore in 2024 can be a real drain on your time and business resources. You may be an established company in Singapore looking to quickly calculate the payroll costs in Singapore for a new branch or team, or you may be looking to setup a business in Singapore in 2024 or 2025 and need a free payroll calculator for Singapore to understand how much your employment costs will be before you think about hiring someone in Singapore and paying for a compliant payroll solution in Singapore. Remember that employment costs are not limited to a salary, their are additional employment commitment costs in Singapore in 2024, be sure to use the "Cost of Employment Calculator for Singapore in 2024" for full visability of costs (you can access this calculator from the main menu).
The good news is that iCalculator™ provides a free payroll calculator for Singapore and provides personal income tax tables and corporation income tax tables for 2024, our aim is to provide the bridge that allows you to answer the question of "How much will my payroll costs be in Singapore?" before you look to answer "How can I employ someone in Singapore?". Two key questions for a compliant employment solution but making informed decisions and putting a business strategy in place without the payroll cost information is very difficult. This is where the Singapore Payroll Calculator can really help you. The Singapore Payroll Calculator includes current and historical tax years, this is particularly useful for looking at payroll trends (is your initial payroll cost going to increase significantly for example).
Payroll Deductions and Thresholds: Tax Years available for Singapore
We currently support the following tax years for payroll deductions calculation in Singapore, if you require additional tax years, please get in touch and we can add them to the list of available tax years.